Monday, February 20, 2012

Yonghwa greets Shinhye on her Birthday



As we all know, Shinhye's celebrated her 23rd birthday in Seoul with her fans last 18th day of February.  During her celebration, many fans (espcially Shinhye) were surprised when they heard a voice - and it was Yonghwa greeting our Shinhye on her birthday.

"Dooley Couple's Lee Shin (Yonghwa) greets Lee Kyu Won (Shinhye) on her birthday! It was so sweet!"


To hear the audio, click HERE

Korean (Hangul):

네 안녕하세요! 정용홥니다

아 2월 18일이 무슨 날이죠?

그렇습니다 박신혜씨 생일 입니다

아 정말 제가 참가해서 같이 어 축하드리고 싶은데
지금 또 많은 팬분들이랑 같이 생일파티를 한다고 하니까
아 안심하고 네 저도 여기서 축하를 드리겠습니다. 박수 짝짝

네 그리고 또 뭐 흐흫ㅎㅎ(뒤돌아서 벽에 자기얼굴로 만들어진 앤디워홀st 액자보고 웃음)
신혜같은 경우에는 정말 밝고 저한테 정말 도움이 되는 친구인데
직접 찾아가서 축하 못해줘서 정말 미안하고 신흐에야

그리고 또 어 생일.. 케잌 많이 먹고
그리고 앞으로도 쭉쭉 더욱 더 성장해나갔%$ 나가는 신혜가 됐으면 좋겠어

그리고 나도 계속 도와줘..
재밌게 놀고 생일 축하해! 박수 짝짝



English Translation:


Hello! This is Jung Yonghwa.
(Shinhye/fans: Wow~ what's in the background? haha)

What day is Feb. 18th?
(Shinhye's fans: SH's bday~^^;;)

Yes--It's Miss Park Shinhye's birthday.

Ah, I really want to be there and um, congratulate with you together but since I heard she's having a birthday party with many of her fans now, I'm relieved. I'll also send my wishes from here. (clap clap)

Yeah. and also, (turns around, sees and laughs at the wall, filled with Andy Warhol-esque pop art pictures of his own face) SH's really cheerful and a friend who helps me out a lot. I'm sorry I can't be there to congratulate you, Shinhaeya (little mumbled). 

And, um...eat a lot of your birthday cake. (fans: hahahaha) Also, I'd like you to keep progressing much more.
(fans: hahahaha-perhaps they connnected "eating cake" and "progressing/growing up" as correlated events^^;;)

And please keep helping me, too.^^
Have fun, and happy birthday! (clap clap)


Source: gall.dcinside.com via @heich_ twitter
Photo: as labeled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...